This agreement was last updated on 7th of April 2013. There are no previous versions of this document available.
This Master User Agreement (“Agreement”) constitutes a written contract between Invouch LLC, a limited liability company registered in the state of California, with offices located at 29300 Kohoutek Way Suite 110 Union City, CA 94587 hereby called Invouch (“invouch” “we” “us” and “our”), and You (“Customer” “User” “you” “your”).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "TERMS") GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INVOUCH PROPERTIES AND ASSETS INCLUDING OUR WEBSITE, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, BLOGS, PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL, ANY AND ALL DIGITAL CONTENT CUMULATIVELY CALLED SITE (THE “SITE”) FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONCLUDING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH INVOUCH.
TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AND HAVE THE REQUISITE POWER AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IF YOU ARE A COMPETITOR OF OURS (EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR YOU INTEND TO CREATE, DEVELOP, MARKET, DISTRIBUTE AND/OR SELL A SERVICE WHICH WOULD BE DEEMED COMPETING WITH INVOUCH SERVICE EVEN IF AT A LATER POINT OF TIME. YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE IF INVOUCH HAS PREVIOUSLY BANNED YOU FROM THE SITE OR CLOSED YOUR ACCOUNT.
THE SITE MAY BE MODIFIED, UPDATED, INTERRUPTED, SUSPENDED OR DISCONTINUED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE. IF WE DO THIS, WE WILL POST THE AMENDED AGREEMENT ON THIS PAGE AND INDICATE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE THE DATE THE AGREEMENT WAS LAST REVISED. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER ANY SUCH CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW TERMS.
You have no right, what so ever be the reasons and needs for accessing or using the site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by these terms. This agreement applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the site.
Agreement Option means the option provided for You for agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement, making orders, submitting payments and accepting the terms that are entered into between You and Invouch from time to time. By entering into the Agreement Option, You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Authorized User means any and all users of Invouch who has set up a member account with Invouch for access to and use of the Services through the User Interface.
Content means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. Content also includes the data Invouch creates and makes available in the Site as well as in any other forms in connection with the Site including to but not limited to the marketing materials, Site information, knowledge base articles, white papers, blog contents written by personnel associated and appointed by Invouch, promotional materials and others.
Current Term means the actual duration or time period where in you can use the specialized services of Invouch.
Enhancement means any change, correction, modification, customization, revision, improvement, update, upgrade, new release or any other change that is released generally by Invouch on the Site and updating the Services provided to you. This agreement would substantially govern any and all enhancements unless a specific amendment is needed and in all such cases, you would be notified of the amendment. Your continued use of the Services would specifically mean your acceptance to the amended terms.
Fees means the financial cost assigned for using any specialized service (such as Premium Service) provided by Invouch site for a certain period of time. Invouch would periodically update the Fees charged for any specialized service. Invouch reserves the right for updating these fees at its own sole discretion. Invouch shall not be obligated to provide Enhancements that include new features or functionality for which Invouch generally charges a separate fee.
Order Form means the documents for placing orders, including addenda that are entered into between User and Invouch from time to time. By entering into an Order Form, User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
Payment means the actual financial transaction made or required to be made by you in favor of Invouch for the use of specialized services (such as Premium Service) towards the Fees. The payment would be made through credit card or PayPal, a third party website. For every Payment made through the Site, the receipt of the transaction will be delivered by email since Invouch has a green policy of using less paper.
Paid User means the User has made the Payment of the Fees for using Specialized service.
PayPal is a third party web payment service for processing financial transactions especially using credit cards and debit cards.
Renewal means the financial transaction made or required to be made to continue the use of Invouch specialized service after the Current Term expires.
Renewal Term is the subsequent additional duration for the use of specialized service after the current duration of specialized service usage expires if Renewal is completed or you intend to complete.
Services means the invitation, acceptance, storing, management, broadcasting, marketing and all other related activities of testimonials and referrals through the Invouch software system. This also includes the social network internally created between the various Users connected with you and your user of the Site, and your use of the same. A search service for searching through the stored database is also enabled. It also includes all the activities and actions possible on the Site for which authorization has been provided to you by virtue of this agreement.
Specialized Service means all the services for which Fees are applicable and have been authorized to be used with less limitation compared to the general services. Premium Service/Premium User is a form of specialized service where the user is authorized to send unlimited testimonial invitations, unlimited referral requests etc.
Software means the computer software application(s), including any website, desktop and mobile software application(s), developed, distributed, hosted, stored and used by Invouch to provide the Services and any Enhancements thereto made available by Invouch to You from time to time, including any Internet application provided to Users by Invouch to facilitate Invouch’s provision of the Services.
User means any and all types of individual visiting, accessing, operating, updating, modifying, entering content, browsing, editing the Site irrespective their geographical location.
User Account means the secure, authorized section of the Site created and assigned to the User as a result of completing a registration process, or providing a testimonial/endorsement. This secure section is accessible only to the Authorized User or Invouch by virtue of using a secure username and password.
User Interface means the web-based interface, data entry forms, user screens, data display area and any or all data entry and presentation screens on the Site hosted by Invouch by which Customer may access the Invouch Services.
User Content means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as blog, connections, check-ins, invitations, messages, ratings, reviews, referrals and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site.
User Identification means the unique user identification name and password created or otherwise assigned by Invouch to each Authorized User for access to and use of the Services through the User Interface.
Third Party Content means Content that originates from parties other than Invouch or its users.
Visitor means all the users who access the Site without creating a member account in Invouch.
The Site, including without limitation the text, graphics, photographs, software, video, audio visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content, and the like that appear on the Site ("Content"), is owned by or licensed to Invouch, and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States, foreign laws and international conventions. Users may not re-post, republish, reproduce or copy the Content to other web sites, or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Invouch. Users cannot sell or distribute Content to third parties, prepare derivative works of or otherwise exploit Content without the prior written permission of Invouch. Invouch has no obligation to grant you permission to re-post, republish, reproduce, copy, sell, distribute, prepare derivative works of or otherwise exploit Content. Invouch also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws.
All of the Invouch trademarks, service marks, patents and logos are owned by or licensed to Invouch and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written consent of Invouch. Such consent shall be given in the sole discretion of Invouch. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Application and the Service or in any Third Party Services.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site and Products or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site and Products or the Content therein.
The sole responsibility for Your Content belongs to you, and once published on Invouch, it cannot always be edited, deleted, updated or changed. You understand that there may be risks associated with the content you post and also assume all risks associated with Your Content. You assume all the responsibility of accuracy, quality or reliability for Your Content. You hereby agree that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Invouch.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. Invouch will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this instruction.
You also understand and agree that you yourself will be held liable if Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
You hereby grant license to Invouch for use of Your Content in various ways, including publishing it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other promotional works and activities, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant Invouch worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose.
Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Invouch may have to Your Content. We reserve the right to remove or modify Your Content for any reason; including Your Content that Invouch believe violates these Terms. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Invouch and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Invouch will provide the Services detailed out in the User Service Agreement in Schedule 1 of this Agreement. Invouch may delegate the activities, analysis, operations and management of certain portions of the Services to third parties as and when required, and in case of any disruption of Services due to the same, Invouch hereby abstains and makes itself free from any liability whatsoever. Invouch will provide Authorized User access to User Interface pursuant to password protected user accounts.
Invouch may in our sole discretion modify, enhance or otherwise change the Software and/or User Interface that may or may not decrease the functionality of the Services. Paid User agrees that any purchases hereunder are neither contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features nor dependent on any oral or written public comments made by Invouch regarding future functionality of features.
- Be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of User’s Data acquired, posted, stored, managed through User Interface;
- You will not post fake or defamatory testimonials, endorsements or reviews, trading testimonials, endorsements and reviews with other Users, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or edit a testimonials, endorsements or review;
- Warrant User’s Data does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of publicity and privacy. User will not be uploading material to Invouch servers in violation of the intellectual property rights of any party or entity and will maintain and enforce a policy that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and will act promptly to remove any infringing material from the Invouch Assets and Infrastructure if User or Invouch receive a notice qualifying under the DMCA.
- Not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that will access Invouch Data, User Interface and Services.
- Agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services nor to use the communication systems provided by Invouch for any commercial solicitation purposes.
You may not use the Service if you are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the United States, any state within the United States in which you reside or receive the Service, or other countries, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Service.
You may not (and you may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service, or any part thereof, except (and solely) to the extent permitted by applicable law. You may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) your rights to use the Service, grant an interest in or over your rights to use the Service, or otherwise transfer any part of your rights under these Terms. If Invouch provided you access to any of the Specialized Services in return for Fees, this license is conditioned on your payment of the fees due.
Users here by agrees that they will not post any kind of Data or provide any type of information that:
- May create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to any User, or any other person or entity;
- Contains any statement, formula, direction, recipe, prescription, diagrams, images or other matter that involves a reasonably foreseeable risk of injury or damage to the material’s readers or others;
- Violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- May create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- Contains, displays or otherwise includes any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- May constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Solicits Personally Identifying Information from anyone under 18 years of age;
- Promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail;
- Provides false or deceptive information;
- Deletes, adds or otherwise changes other people's entries or other Content when you have not been granted the privileges to do so; or allows usage by others in such a way as to violate this Agreement;
- Contains any information or content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, or otherwise objectionable. Your use of the Site and Service is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. In the event of the same, Invouch absolves itself from any liability or harm caused to you.
In the event of any of the afore-mentioned actions the User who has posted this type of data will be solely responsible for the action and Invouch absolves any liability for these actions by the User. Invouch is not responsible for any public display or misuse of User's Data, except in the case of gross negligence or intentional misconduct by Invouch or Invouch’s employees.
Following actions are prohibited within the Invouch system including Site, infrastructure including Servers, Network, Storage, and File System:
- Any attempt to compromise the system security or interfere with the infrastructure integrity or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Invouch server, through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means
- Interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Taking any action that imposes, or may impose in Invouch’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Invouch’s infrastructure;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Invouch name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without the express written consent of Invouch authorized personnel;
- Uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
- Use Invouch user information to forge any internet network protocol (TCP/IP) packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Link to any part of the Site, or link any other external websites, blogs, forums, digital content and media if the content is illegal, will cause damage to, against the Invouch Content guidelines or will otherwise harm any User, Invouch or any other party.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you on the Site;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing Invouch or Invouch trademark, logo, URL, or product name without the express written consent of Invouch authorized personnel;
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting User’s affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide User’s identity;
- Posting of any content that breaches a duty of confidentiality by which you are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Interfering with the proper working of the Services; or
- Bypassing the measures that Invouch may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that Invouch may charge Fees for the use of any Specialized Service, provided that Invouch notifies you of any such fees before you incur it. Subject to the foregoing, you agree to pay any fees incurred by you. In the event that you have elected to receive Specialized Service for a fee or Renew the Specialized Service that you have already subscribed to, and you fail to pay such fees within the stipulated time:
- Immediate for a new User for Specialized Service;
- Date of expiry of Specialized Service in case of Renewal; then in addition to all other remedies available to Invouch, Invouch may immediately cease providing all/any Specialized Service.
By creating a User Account, you agree to complete the registration or testimonial entry process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by Invouch. You are not allowed to use another user's account without the other user's written permission. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, completeness and confidentiality of your Account Information. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your Account Information secure. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Invouch immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Invouch will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Invouch or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
The detail of the type of User Accounts currently supported and services by Invouch is provided in the User Service Agreement.
When you register a Free User Account in Invouch, you will be provided with a reduced number of Services with various limitations as detailed in User Service Agreement. These limitations will exist till the time you purchase the full range of Service from Invouch by Payment of Fees.
In the case of failure to renew the Specialized Service, your account will be automatically converted to a Free User Account and the limitations of the Free User Account will stay in full effect. This downgrading of User Account can cause data loss and you are fully responsible for this loss.
Specialized Service may be purchased by the Payment of Fees and will be for a designated Term period and Invouch grants a non-transferable license to the Authorized User for the Use of Specialized Service for one User Account for the designated Term duration on Payment confirmation. Further use of Specialized Service is offered to you only on completion of Renewal of Service by completing Payment of Renewal Fees. You also here by agree that each User Account may be operated only by the Authorized User for whom the account has been registered.
Creating a User Account may include certain communications from Invouch, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, which are part of the Services, and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them until you cancel your account. Said communications shall be, without limitation:
- Those necessary to activate and validate the user account;
- Messages from the moderator;
- Password changes including password reset, forgot password options;
- Messages necessarily linked with the development of the service rendered by Invouch to the User;
- Appreciation, acknowledgement, request, response for services, functions, actions needed from you by the other Users of the Site in relation to association or need to communication and connection between the User Accounts, for which, you will be provided options to accept or decline.
- Enable any person or entity other than the Licensed User to access, modify and use the Services including the Specialized Service;
- Copy, create, build, develop, redesign, enhance, modify or remodel any derivative or competitive website, system, mobile application, work based upon the Site and Service;
- Engage in, permit or suffer to continue any unauthorized copying, reselling or distribution of the Services or any other Invouch assets or infrastructure including Site and Technology;
- Grant any sublicense or other rights to the Services or Invouch Technology;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile all or any portion of, or attempt to discover or recreate the source code for, any Software; or
- Remove, obscure or alter any Intellectual Property Rights notice related to the Site and its software, the Services or the Invouch Technology.
- If you default in the timely payment of any amounts due to Invouch;
- Upon bankruptcy filing by User.
- In the event of a material breach by Invouch of any provision of the Agreement and Invouch fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice; or
- Upon Invouch’s bankruptcy, reorganization or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- You will immediately cease the access and use of Site unless it is publicly accessible to use on the Site or you are availed with the use of Site by virtue of a Free User Account.
- Any license rights granted to you with respect to the Services, the Site and/or Invouch Technology will terminate as of the effective date of the termination of this Agreement;
- Unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties, Invouch will have no obligation to provide the Services to you after the effective date of the termination of this Agreement; and
- Invouch will provide you a downloadable document file containing the relevant content on your account after receiving a written request and within twenty (20) days following the date of termination of this Agreement, at which point the data shall be deleted from the Site. Invouch has no obligation to make such data available more than twenty (20) days following the date of termination or to maintain copies of this Data.
- INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
- LOSS OF PROFITS,
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,
- REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR
- LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services, and any Content you receive through the Services;
- Use of the Services by you or under your account;
- Your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country;
- Your violation of these Terms;
- Any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code; or
- Your violation of any third party rights. Invouch reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Invouch in asserting any available defenses. You agree that the provisions in this paragraph will survive any termination of your accounts with us or your use of the Service.
- personal delivery,
- certified mail with return receipt, or
- courier with signed receipt.
- To complete a multi-step data submission process using the User Entry as well as Order Forms on the Site;
- To use accurate and valid data, details and input, including name, email, role, business name and entity name for the completion of the Registration;
- To accept the email address provided by the User as the username for access of the Service as an Authorized User;
- To choose the type of profile that the User thinks is appropriate for their current needs;
- To choose between Free Service or Specialized Service, where in Payment of Fees is required;
- To complete the purchase of Specialized Service by the Payment of Fees if the User decides to use the Specialized Service;
- To unequivocally and unconditionally agree to all the Terms of this Agreement by selecting the Agreement option during the completion and submission of the Registration;
- To activate, validate and verify the Registration by clicking on the Activate and Verify link on the emails that have been sent to the User and also entering the temporary passwords provided accurately in to the forms, entering new and valid passwords based on the valid conditions on the User Entry Form, submitting the proper search term/s that would be needed for User Profile classification on the third-party search engine/s.
- To enter the correct username assigned to you after the Registration, which would be the email id with which, you have completed the Registration;
- That they understand that the password is case sensitive and follow the same validations and conditions specified in Section 2.1.8;
- To enter the correct, accurate and assigned password for you;
- That in the event that User has forgotten the password, User will use the Forgot Password option, and shall complete the Password Reset process;
- To use the Save Password option to save the password at the currently used computer’s cache memory, enabling the user not to enter the password again during the Login. Invouch is not responsible for any harm done by the malevolent use of this data by any person, individual, or entity;
- To keep the Login status active till the period
- when the User completes the Logout;
- relevant software, Site, computer crashes;
- relevant software updates itself or is reinstalled
- relevant software is uninstalled or,
- the current User session expires by any means.
- That your name would be displayed as the banner/title portion on the display of your Profile if it is an individual profile;
- That an option to add your image, photo or picture to the Profile is provided that you may use to upload an image in the JPG/GIF format or else the default invouch image will be displayed for the Profile throughout the Site;
- That an option to add your logo, photo or picture to the Business Profile is provided that you may use to upload an image in the JPG/GIF format or else the default invouch image will be displayed for the Business Profile instead of the business logo;
- That your entity name would be displayed as the banner/title portion on the display of your Profile if it is an entity profile;
- That your business and personal name would be displayed as the banner/title portion as well as on another prominent position of your profile;
- That your name, entity name or, business name would be truncated for display if the said name is longer than the assigned display area and represented with appropriate symbols ensuring that the user would be provided with a clear indication that there is more content and the entire content shall be displayed when the User keeps their mouse on top of these symbols;
- That your Profile may contain your contact details, entity contact details or your business contact details, including the address, telephone number or website, if you do enter them here. However, this data is not mandatory to be entered in the profile for using Service;
- That your Profile may contain a brief description about you and/or your business based on your profile type;
- That an Alert sub-section is provided to the User for display of all the alerts on the Site;
- That a testimonial displayed area will display the entire testimonials received on the profile;
- That all Recent Activity related to the Profile as well as all Connection/s associated with the Profile shall be displayed on a Recent Activity sub-section on the Profile;
- That User can post comments on testimonial/s and referral/s received and provided by You or others connected with you on the Recent Activity sub-section;
- That the work, business or related area specialized by you will be displayed on your Profile if you need to display them;
- That you may convert your Profile Type from Individual type to
(a) Entity or,
if submitting a testimonial created the current Profile;
- That all Connections associated with you shall be displayed on the Profile Page;
- That all other staff members having Invouch account and are members of their business account would be shown in an Associated Staffs sub-section;
- That Users can store personal and business related media elements to the media sub-section in the Profile. However, only Users with access to Specialized Service can store Videos to the Media section;
- That Free Users can upgrade their access to system to use Specialized Service on the User Profile Type subsection on the Profile;
- That the remaining number of testimonial invitations for Free User is displayed in the User Profile Type subsection on the Profile.
- To enter email id and name of the person whom you are inviting to send a testimonial invitation;
- That you have a limit of twenty (20) testimonial invitations if you are a Free User Account holder;
- That the Testimonial Invitation would be send on Site as well as Email;
- That you need to upgrade the account to Premium service for getting Specialized Service where in the testimonial limitation is removed;
- To edit the default Testimonial Invitation message provided by Invouch;
- That the User would provide hint options called Auto-Text for enabling the User’s for whom the Testimonial invitation is send to easily provide the Testimonial;
- To resend Testimonial invitation if needed;
- To manage, provide or decline Testimonials by checking the Manage Testimonial option on Site;
- To edit the default Thank You message provided by Invouch, which is automatically sent when a Testimonial is provided for you;
- To edit the Testimonial provided by you within a set period limit, if there are any needs for change on the Testimonial Content.
- That only Premium Users who have purchased the Specialized Service by paying the Fees can Request for Referrals;
- To provide or decline referral requests by checking the option Give Referrals;
- To view the referrals provided by you by checking the Referrals Provided option;
- To edit the default Referral Invitation message provided by Invouch for the User, if needed, to request for Referrals;
- To edit the default Referral message provided by Invouch for the User, if needed;
- To edit the default Thank You message provided by Invouch, which is automatically sent when a Referral is provided for you;
- To check the Manage Testimonials option for sending out Referral Requests if you are a User with access to Specialized Service;
- That the Referral Invitation would be send on the Profile Alert Site as well as Email.
- That any Connection/s added on to your Connections sub-section would provide with Content involving all Recent Activity of the Connection in Invouch Site;
- That all your Recent Activity on Invouch Site would be provided to any User/s who has added you to their Connections sub-section;
- That any User who provides a Testimonial for you is added to your Connections sub-section on your profile;
- That clicking on the Add Contact icon appearing near any Profile would enable Invouch Site to send a Connection Request to the corresponding User on Site as well as Email;
- To resend Connection invitation if needed;
- That you can add, edit, view or delete any User to your Connections sub-section by clicking on the Add Contact icon, provided the other party approve your request for Connection;
- To edit the default Connection Invitation message provided by Invouch for the User, if needed, to request to be connected.
- To use the Account Settings for changing the Name or Role on your Profile;
- To view the unique Profile link assigned for your Profile;
- To configure the display settings for various options on the Profile;
- To configure and save Mail settings for the Site to send emails to you;
- To add, delete, edit or configure the hint text or Auto-Text;
- To verify and change the Payment Settings stored within the Site or payment information on a third party site with all the relevant security systems in place;
- To change your password for what-so-ever reason;
- To approve or reject staff approval request/s in case you are an owner or branch manager for a business profile;
- To add, edit and delete branch if you are an owner for a business profile;
- To Invite Staff to join the business profile under the main office or branch office;
- To post, view, edit and delete Support tickets involving feedback and suggestions on the Invouch Site.
- To enter valid From and To dates for retrieval of Payment History information made on Site if it is required;
- To Download the Payment History information as a comma separated value file;
- To make, manage and view Subscription Payment for purchase of Specialized Service by paying the Fees.
- To use the Connect Widget for giving an option for Users to send Connection Requests on your Invouch Profile from third-party, external websites;
- To generate the HTML code, copy and paste the same on any third-party external websites that you want to place the widget on, that support this technology;
- To use the Testimonial Widget for providing User Content related to the Testimonials received on your Profile on any third-party external websites that you want to place the widget on, that support this technology;
- To generate the HTML code, copy and paste the same on any third-party external websites that you want to place the widget on, that support this technology;
- To customize the widget with color and dimensions.
- To enter the search terms in English language;
- To enter search terms relevant to the concept of Invouch Site and Services, including name, roles, location, type, activities, skills etc of individuals, entities, and businesses;
- To use the Advanced Search option for doing accurate and filtered searches based on location, company/business name, name of a person, service type or phone number;
- To use Filters to segregate search results based on Premium Profile holders, Individual Profile Type as well as 5 star ratings alone.
BY CREATING A USER ACCOUNT AND ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ALSO GRANT AN IRREVOCABLE LICENSE TO INVOUCH TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND MESSAGES TO OTHER USERS, REPRESENTING YOU FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INCREASING THE VISIBILITY OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT TO THE OTHER USERS AND PROVIDING OPTIONS TO OTHER USERS EASILY ACCESS THE FUNCTIONS NEEDED FOR ENHANCING YOUR USER ACCOUNT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITING TO; TESTIMONIAL INVITATION MESSAGES, TESTIMONIAL MESSAGES, CONNECTION REQUEST MESSAGES, CONNECTION MESSAGES, REFERRAL REQUEST MESSAGES, REFERRAL PROVIDING MESSAGES, AND APPRECIATION MESSAGES.
Invouch may, without prior notice, immediately suspend or terminate your account, access to any associated Content, and your license to the Services, with or without cause, and for any reason whatsoever, and in Invouch’s sole discretion. Invouch may delete any and all Content associated with an account. Invouch shall not have any liability to you or any third party arising from or related to any termination of your account(s), any associated Content, or access to the Services. Termination of your account does not terminate the effectiveness of these Terms, which will continue to govern after termination of your account. If for some reason these Terms are deemed by applicable law to have terminated or expired (despite the fact that they cannot be terminated by you), then all terms and conditions that are protective of Invouch’s rights and remedies, or that limit Invouch’s liability, will be deemed to survive.
Invouch shall invoice User for the Fees as set forth on the applicable Order Form as and when required. All Fees shall be stated in United States dollars and shall be payable in United States dollars. User shall pay Invouch this fees set forth on the Order Form for use of Specialize Service in advance of using the Service. All invoices shall be payable within Due Date stipulated in the Order Form. Fees are based on Services purchased and payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable.
USER HEREBY AGREES THAT EACH PURCHASE MADE BY PAYMENT THROUGH THE ORDER FORM WILL GRANT THE USER A SINGLE LICENSE FOR THE ITEM THAT IS PAID FOR AND EACH PAYMENT IS MADE IN ADVANCE FOR USAGE OF SPECIALIZED SERVICE THAT IS PAID FOR.
In case of Renewal of Specialized Service, for each subsequent invoice during the term, Invouch will invoice User, payable in advance for the number of months remaining in the Initial Term or then current Renewal Term. Any disputed amounts shall not affect payment of non-disputed amounts.
User will provide Invouch with valid and updated credit card information, or with a valid PayPal account that is reasonably acceptable to Invouch. If User provides credit card information to Invouch, User authorizes Invouch to charge such credit card for all Services listed in the Order Form for the initial subscription term and any Renewal Term as well as the payment for any other Specialized Service. If the Order Form specifies that payment will be by a method other than a credit card, Invouch will invoice User in advance, in accordance with the billing frequency stated on the applicable Order Form, and unless otherwise stated on the order form, you shall pay all amounts invoiced within the time period set forth in the invoice. In the event of any action by Invouch to collect any amount not paid when due, User will pay or reimburse Invouch’s costs of collection (including, without limitation, any attorneys’ fees and court costs).
All fees are net. User will pay or reimburse all taxes, duties and assessments, if any due, based on or measured by amounts payable to Invouch in any transaction between User and Invouch under the Agreement (excluding taxes based on Invouch’s income) together with any interest or penalties assessed thereon. You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with any and all of your purchases on Invouch Site and other related applications for which Invouch is responsible. For any payment for which, Invouch has the legal obligation to pay or collect taxes for which you are responsible, the appropriate amount shall be invoiced to and paid by you.
SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE HEREBY GRANTED A NON-EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED, PERSONAL SINGLE-USER LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE. INVOUCH RESERVES ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN IN THE SERVICE.
You agree hereby that Invouch may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason and in the event of a termination for which, Invouch is responsible for, appropriate refunds decided by Invouch, based on the use of Specialized Services and remaining Service usage Term, would be provided to the User.
Subject to the Agreement, You, the User hereby grants Invouch a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license during the Term to use, reproduce, electronically distribute, transmit, have transmitted, perform, display, store, archive, and index User’s Data in order to provide the Services. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, Invouch reserves all right, title and interest in and to the Services including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein.
Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to grant either party any right, title or interest in or to the other’s trademarks other than the limited rights granted herein. Upon termination of this Agreement, each Party shall promptly cease to use all the other party’s trademarks except as permitted pursuant to another agreement between the parties.
The License does not include the right to:
The Term of this Agreement for Specialized Service will commence as of the Effective Date set forth in the Order Form or Payment Receipt and, unless specified otherwise in the Order Form or Payment Receipt, will end on the Effective End Date set forth in the Order Form or Payment Receipt, or upon earlier termination in accordance with Sections 7.2 or 7.3 below. After the Initial Term of Specialized Service, this Agreement will automatically renew for subsequent renewal terms if you have registered for automatic renewals or will renew with the same terms on payment of renewal fees unless you give Invouch written notice of non-renewal at least 30 days prior to the end of the then-current term or on non-payment of the renewal fees. In the event of non-renewal, your account will be automatically converted to a Free User Account and all the access to Specialized Service will be terminated without prejudice until the time a renewal is made.
Invouch may terminate the Specialized Service and convert your account to a Free User Account:
However, Invouch will terminate all your access to Site and all related services immediately if you breach any provisions, clauses and terms of this Agreement.
You may terminate the Agreement:
If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to this Section 7, then, unless otherwise specifically provided for in writing by both the parties, the following will apply:
As between You and Invouch, Invouch retains all right, title and interest in and to the Invouch Site, Platform and all related Applications and except for the limited rights and licenses granted to you pursuant to this Agreement and subject to the applicable obligations and restrictions set forth herein, nothing shall be construed to restrict, impair, encumber, alter, deprive or adversely affect the Invouch Platform or any of Invouch's rights or interests therein or any other Invouch intellectual property, brands, information, content, processes, methodologies, products, goods, services, materials or rights, tangible or intangible. Except for your User Content, the Service and its materials, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos and music (termed and referred earlier as “Invouch Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Invouch and its licensors.
Invouch reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of the Invouch Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You have the opportunity to submit suggestions, comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Suggestion”). By submitting any suggestion, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Invouch under any fiduciary or other obligation, that we are free to disclose the Suggestion on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the Suggestion without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Invouch does not waive any rights to use similar or related suggestion previously known to Invouch, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
As used herein, “Confidential Information” means all information, data and financial information relating to the business, commercial strategies, pricing, personnel, customers, products or services disclosed by a party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“Receiving Party”), but excludes any information that the Receiving Party proves (a) was lawfully in the Receiving Party's possession before receiving it from the other party; (b) is provided in good faith to the Receiving Party by a third party without breaching any rights of the discloser or any other party, or (c) is or becomes generally available to, or accessible by, the public through no fault of recipient, whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. Each party will keep the other party's Confidential Information strictly confidential, and will not: (a) use it or take any benefit from it except as required to perform or receive the Services, or (b) disclose it to anyone unless the other party consents or unless the recipient is required by law or court order to do so.
Invouch has implemented technical and organizational measures consistent with the prevailing industry standards designed to secure User Content from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, Invouch cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use User Content for improper purposes and for which, Invouch absolves no responsibility and liability whatsoever.
Except as otherwise permitted in writing by the Disclosing Party: (i) the Receiving Party shall use the same degree of care that it uses to protect the confidentiality of its own confidential information of like kind (but in no event less than reasonable care) not to disclose or use any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, and (ii) the Receiving Party shall limit access to Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party to those of its employees, contractors and agents who need such access for purposes consistent with this Agreement.
EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
Invouch has the right at any time to change, modify, correct, add to, discontinue, or retire any aspect or feature of the Service, including, but not limited to, hours of availability, equipment needed for access or use, or the availability of the Website (or any part thereof) on any particular device or communications service. Invouch has no obligation to provide you with notice of any such changes, and Invouch is under no obligation to provide you with any support, error corrections, updates, upgrades, bug fixes, and/or enhancements of the Service. Invouch shall not be liable to you or to any third party or any claims or damages related to any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Services.
THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT INVOUCH MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. INVOUCH MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, INVOUCH IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS, METRICS OR REVIEW FILTER FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY, THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THIS AGREEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EITHER PARTY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY BREACH OF SECTION 9.
INVOUCH MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, INVOUCH IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
INVOUCH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF INVOUCH SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
INVOUCH'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS TO A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
INVOUCH DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY;
The laws of some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, if such laws apply to your use of the Services, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Invouch makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Invouch, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers and partners from all liabilities, claims, damages (actual and consequential), losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees that arise from your use of the Service, arising out of or relating to:
The Service is controlled and operated by Invouch from the State of California, in the United States of America, regardless of where its servers may be located, from time to time. For any dispute you have with Invouch, you agree to first contact Invouch at the following physical address or using this contact form and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
29300 Kohoutek Way Ste# 110
Union City CA 94587
If Invouch has not been able to resolve the dispute with you informally, both the parties agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively by California State or federal courts, in the Alameda County, applying California law, regardless of any principles of conflicts of law. By your use of this Site, you waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts for purposes of resolving these disputes.
Although the Site may be available worldwide, you understand and agree that the law of your home jurisdiction may provide protections not provided in the United States, and that by visiting the Site, you unequivocally and unambiguously agree to submit and adjudicate any disputes which arise out of such use pursuant to the terms and conditions stated in this Choice of Law and Jurisdiction clause.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary or the applicable dispute resolution process, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of or related to use of the Service or otherwise under these must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or you hereby agree to be forever barred from bringing such claim.
All notices for claims and arbitration hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given upon:
Any other form of communication shall not be sufficient for any claim.
The failure of Invouch to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND INVOUCH ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
Invouch will not provide your Account Information, or your Content, to anyone, even next of kin, unless we determine that we are legally obligated to do so.
Invouch may from time to time engage certain affiliates or other third parties to provide technical or other services relating to all or part of the Service to you, and you hereby agree that such third party involvement is acceptable.
Invouch reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive any notice, request, approval and permission electronically if Invouch so choose.
Invouch may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on Site. If a revision, in Invouch's sole discretion, is material you will be notified. By continuing to access or use the Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you shall immediately cease accessing or using Invouch Service.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Invouch without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment by you in violation hereof shall be null and void.
Each Party is an independent contractor and each Party's personnel are not employees or agents of the other Party for federal, state or other tax purposes or any other purposes whatsoever. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed or deemed to neither constitute, create, give effect to or otherwise recognize a joint venture, partnership, business entity of any kind, nor constitute one Party an agent of the other Party. There are no third party beneficiaries, actual or intended, under this Agreement.
Neither party will be in default or liable for any delay or failure to comply with this Agreement due to any act beyond the control of the affected party, provided such party immediately notifies the other.
No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Invouch's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, including execution evidenced by Your “clicking” on the “button” on Invouch’s Site in connection with the acceptance of the Services, registration, purchase in which event Invouch’s execution will be deemed to occur at the same time, each of which shall be deemed to be an original and each of which together shall constitute a single instrument.
This User Service Agreement, issued pursuant to the afore mentioned Master User Agreement between Invouch LLC, a limited liability company registered in the state of California, with offices located at 29300 Kohoutek Way Suite 110 Union City, CA 94587 hereby called Invouch (“invouch” “we” “us” and “our”), and User (“Customer” “User” “you” “your”).
Terms used herein but not otherwise defined in section 1 shall have the meaning set forth in the User Service Agreement. Except as specifically provided herein, if there is a conflict between this User Service Agreement and the Master User Agreement, the Master User Agreement shall control.
This User Service Agreement describes the Service provided to you by Invouch Site and technology.
All the definitions in the Master User Agreement shall also govern this addendum. Any changes in the previously defined Terms would be explicitly stated and otherwise would hold the same meaning and definition.
User Entry Form means any data entry form that is displayed on the Site requiring the User’s input for providing any and all Service mentioned in this Agreement.
Registration means the act of filling and completing the online user data entry form/s as well as finishing the activation and verification process in Invouch Site for the purpose of creation of User Account in Invouch Site.
Login means the entering of identifier information into Invouch Site by User in order to access the Service or Specialized Service. A login generally requires the user to enter two pieces of information that assigns individual identity to the User; (a) user name (b) password, which has been entered during registration.
Logout means the process by which, the User stops and disconnects themselves from the access and use of the Service as an Authorized User for the Site temporarily till the next Login.
Password Reset means the process where by User can enter a new password for the User Account in case the User forgets the password.
Profile means the unique individual content page assigned on Invouch to a User, Entity or Business after Registration also called the individual page displayed soon after the Login. Currently there are three different Profile types supported by Invouch Site: (a) Individual (b) Entity and, (c) Business.
Connections means all the other Profile/s you have associated on your Profile as User, Entity or Business whom you are having some kind of interest in or who have some kind of interest on you related to the information and activity within Invouch Site.
Testimonial means a written affirmation or statement made on Invouch about a User, Entity or Business based on the character, quality, service or worth in response to a request from the same mentioned User, Entity or Business. Generally it is something given in appreciation of a person, entity, or business's service or achievement and however in the case of Invouch Site, it can very well incorporate a negative response too.
Referral means the act of recommending a User, Entity, or Business to all Connections in a User's profile based on the request from the mentioned User, Entity or Business.
Widget means the software module that has been put on Invouch Site as individually usable piece of code, which will stream, broadcast, display User Content as well as allows performing assigned functions related to your Profile, that can be posted on other websites including third-party websites that support posting external reusable code.
Pursuant to the above terms, to fully utilize the capabilities of the Service and Specialized Service User hereby agrees:
For accessing the Service as an Authorized User, you need to Login. For using the Login process, User hereby agrees:
Currently, Invouch supports three types of Profiles
(b) Entity and,
Following conditions constitute the choice of Profile Type during the registration:
This is a profile that is designed for individuals who wants to use Invouch for personal purposes. This type of Profile has absolutely no connection with any company/business and there will be no company/business name associated with this profile. This type of Profile is most suited for individuals providing professional services, celebrities, and individuals. This type of Profile is best suited if your use of Invouch and Site just for the purpose of providing Testimonials.
This profile is designed for brands, entities, properties including vacation rental, sales, tourist destinations, products and even businesses that needs to market itself as an entity rather than the staff, contractors, or any people associated with it.
This profile is created for businesses/companies having one or more staffs. The profile would reflect both the business and staff/owner name. Roles of each person associated with a business profile are mandatory. Testimonials received by each staff shall be aggregated for display on the profile of the business name.
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, hosting, management, and view of your Profile. As and when required, you agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, hosting, management, and view of Testimonial on Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, hosting, management, and view of Referral on Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, hosting, management, and view of Connection/s on Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the management, tweaks and settings of various components of the Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display and information management of any payments made on the Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, hosting, management, and view of Widgets and Contents and Actions generated on Widgets provided on the Invouch site. As and when required, you do hereby agree:
As per the terms of this Agreement, the following terms constitute the display, management, and view of Search and Search Results generated on Invouch Site by doing a search process either through the normal Search bar or using the Advanced Search options. As and when required, you do hereby agree: